Holloway Fire Station dedicated to Nester
HOLLOWAY – May 26 was a special day for the Holloway Volunteer Fire Department, which aptly designated its station in honor of its most dedicated member.
Firefighters held a ceremony that Saturday to dedicate Holloway Fire Station 26 to longtime Assistant Chief John G. Nester, pictured above, who actively served the department for more than 60 years. Nearly 50 family, friends and community members joined at the station as a 4-foot-by-8-foot sign was unveiled bearing the inscription, “Holloway Volunteer Fire Department: 1950–John G. Nester Fire Station–2012.”
Read the complete story in this weeks print edition of the Harrison News-Herald.